Ladies Logic

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

As I hinted at the other day there are some pretty big changes coming to Ladies Logic. The first one (that I will let you in on anyway) is the implementation of a new comment system. I am moving the comments away from the Blogger platform and over to the JS-Kits platform. Yes it will mean yet another log-on, but then again if you have a Haloscan account you will need to change it anyway since JS-Kit just bought Haloscan and is in the process of migrating all of those accounts over TO the new platform.

So for those of you engaged in the conversation in the comments to the "Cheaper Than What Exactly" post, it is possible that those comments will no longer be seen. If necessary, I can copy those into the new system as I will still have access to the old system.

Stop by later this evening - big changes are coming!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home