Ladies Logic

Friday, March 06, 2009

Light Posting Week

Sorry for the light posting week all. This week has been rather weird. For those that don't know, the Logical Husband and I were in a car accident last weekend. A distracted driver pulled out in front of us when he shouldn't have and we had no time to stop. The blessed news is we were not hurt nearly as bad as we could have been, given the circumstances. The Logical Husband broke his wrist (braced against the passenger side air bag just as it deployed) and I walked away with a sprained ankle - which is amazing since I was literally standing on the clutch and the brake. My poor little car (a Suzuki Aerio) took the brunt of the damage - literally. For a small car, it contained all of the energy of the accident in the engine compartment. None of it came back into the passenger cabin! So for those of you who are looking for a safe sub-compact - I highly recommend it.

Anyway, this week has been spent dealing with insurance and all, I have had little time for posting. Now that all of that has been dealt with, I will have a lot more time for posting. I have a couple of things saved up from earlier this week so stay tuned.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Ouch. Glad you and your husband got out of it with as minimal injuries.

    By Blogger steveegg, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home